Saturday, June 18, 2011

Call me Crazy !!

I told her I loved her
And she called me crazy

I bared my heart to her
And she called me crazy

I tried to move mountains for her
And she called me crazy

Now when I look at her
through the steel bars of my cell
I see the love of my life crying
as she looks back at me
thinking about the moments she lost
when she thought I was crazy

But I still see an angel
standing there
who loved me with every bit of her heart
and yet called me crazy
who couldn't tell me that she loved me
but yet thought I could read that in her eyes

I don't know who is the biggest loser here
Was it me or was it her ?
but as I lay on the cold floor of my cell
Her love is all that keeps me warm

I dream of the starry nights
and the bright mornings and sunny days
I hope to be united with her once again
so that she can lovingly
go ahead and call me crazy once again

(not a good attempt, but something I wrote on the fly. ** Any references to any incidents or person is purely coincidence)




No comments:

Post a Comment