Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Loving you

In my darkest hours
Your love's warm illumination
fills my soul
The kind words that you say
touch my heart
with warmth of a loving hand
The blue sea in your eyes
that I see 
wants me to savor its stillness

My fingers caress
your lips 
the shape of a boat
that I want to sail 
your kiss that lingers
intoxicating and sweet
I savor the taste on my lips
lingering honey on my tongue
I smell the air 
I feel you there
I cannot touch you
still I breathe you in
I love it when you blush
when I ask you for a hug
all the tender caresses
How love blesses

Dont worry if you do find
all this a bit confusing
ambiguity rules my mind
I do not understand what I write
Do think of what love has
done to the two of us
then I hope you will understand
all the bits of bunkum
I have written for you 
I know it is love 
for the soul that stirs within you
which makes me insane
but I never would 
barter my love for sanity
Insanity is what I would revel in
if it means loving you forever  

No comments:

Post a Comment