Friday, August 5, 2011

Destiny and Something Unknown



The wish that I cast on
the northern winds that blow yonder
Never believing it will reach
anyone who will believe
All the longing and the loneliness
and all that I couldn't express
kept in the secure corners of
my heart
Never believing anyone could read
the darkest pages of my life

I wonder how you 
heard the wishes on the winds
believed in them to 
search me out
I wonder how your arms 
reached into my heart 
and plucked out the 
pages of despair 
I wonder how you knew to
make me feel loved and cherished

I wonder about a lot of things
on a lonely evening night
but when I gaze at the stars
twinkling without a care
I learn to believe in God
and the unknown something 
that they call the destiny
though the skeptic that I am
your love makes me believe
in destiny and God
makes we want to dance
under the full moonlight
with you in my arms
and your song on my lips

No comments:

Post a Comment